Realtor Lee Davis Tucson Real Estate Agent
About Lee Davis
Tucson resident since 1940 attending Sam Hughes elementary school, Mansfield jr. High, Tucson high school, and the University of Arizona.
Serve in United States Navy four years during the Korean War, crossing the Pacific Ocean sixteen times aboard the USS Whiteside, aka 90.
Married fifty years to Sally Brown Davis
Children: Peggy Davis Drachman--University of Arizona degree--chairman of several charity balls, such as the beautiful silver and turquoise- -commercial broker of her own company, P. Drachman Commercial and helped many through her knowledge of sign language. Peggy has a daughter , Sally Drachman attending college in California.
Lee jr.-----University of Arizona degree---US Army, Ranger--University of Oklahoma law degree—lawyer. Lee has taught English for several years in Seoul Korea and is married to his special wife, Michelle.
In 1965 he was appointed executive vice president and general manager of Steinfeld Stores, Inc. In 1972,, after the death of his uncle, Harold Steinfeld, Lee became president and chairman of the board of Steinfeld Stores Inc.
Lee has been a member of the Tucson Country Club for fifty years and has lived in the Tucson Country Club estates for over forty-five years.
Lee Davis has had his real estate license since 1993.
Community service includes:
* Twenty-five years as a director of First Interstate Bank of Arizona
* Chairman of the Tucson Community Center
* Member of the Tucson Convention and Visitors Advisory Board
* Tucson Regional Plan Board of Directors
* Tucson Airport Authority Board and Life Time member
* El Con Merchant’s Assoc. Board of directors
* University of Arizona Presidents Club
* Arizona Desert Museum Board of Directors
* American Red Cross Board of Directors
* The National Retail Merchants Association Board of Directors --
* President and first lifetime member of the Tucson Retail Bureau
* Vice President and board member of the Tucson Chamber of Commerce.
* Member of the Community Advisory Council for Tucson-Pima County Shelters Plan
*Co-Chairman of the Central City Plan
* Tucson Arts Committee Board of Directors
* University of Arizona Alumni Board
*City of Hope--Man of the Year
Hobbies: sailing-( sailed in seventeen countries--rounded Cape Horn in 1996) swimming---fishing---gardening
Home | About Lee | Tucson 1881 History | Buy Your Home With Lee | Sell Your Home With Lee | Featured Homes |